Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Indie: HARE Holiday Hoop-la

I ordered this from Nikole right before Christmas, but it arrived after I had left for Canada, so I didn't get to try it out until after the holidays. Even though it is a Christmassy polish, I think the colour palate transfers well to Valentine's Day.

I think this is super cute and I'm glad to have pulled the trigger on it! It is limited edition, but it is still available at Llarowe, so grab it ASAP if you want it! It might also be available at Nikole's Etsy shop, but currently it seems to be unstocked.

HARE Holiday Hoop-la (1 coat) over Essie Marshmallow


3 comments:

  1. Your swatches are the first I've seen that show the tiny little flakies in this polish. I didn't even know they were in there so now I'm even more excited about getting it. I don't think it's too terribly Christmasy. It's pretty versatile, imo. One thing that I absolutely adore about this polish is the way the pink satin hexes look like red hexes that have been buried under a white jelly layer from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaahhh this is gorg'! I really wish e-tailers would sometimes do a restock at a time us European girls are awake - I miss out on so much good stuff because of the time restocks are at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* this is gorgeous! I really need a lovely Christmas-y polish like this!

    ReplyDelete