Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zoya Sparkle Collection

I recently reswatched my three polishes from this collection, and also picked up Mimi in the Exchange.

Zoya Mimi - Bright, clean purple! So pretty. 3 coats.



Comparison: Zoya Mimi vs. Zoya Julieanne - Since you may be wondering whether it's worth having both.


Zoya Ivanka - I love this oneee. It's the one I wanted the first time I saw swatches <3 I didn't get Apple from this year's summer collection, because it looked too similar and not as interesting as Ivanka. 3 coats.




Zoya Alegra - Great pink! Dupe for OPI LMEY.



Zoya Charla - Infamous, and totally dupeable now. OPI CMIYN, Essence Choose Me, Jesse's Girl Glee, and Orly Hailey's Comet. I'm sure there's even more dupes O_O. 3 coats.



Have a great weekend, guys! :D

4 comments:

  1. I agree.. Apple looks flat and uninteresting next to Ivanka. So much richer in colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Charla and  Julieanne are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete