Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zoya Perrie

Omg, there appears to be sun! Of course.. right after my rainboots get here, LOL. There's still rain forecast for the rest of the week, so hopefully I can try my boots out soon!

Here's another purple Zoya I got during the Exchange. I had wanted to get it last year with the other Flash collection polishes I got (Robyn and Dana), but ended up passing on it. I've got it now, though!

Zoya Perrie - Nice formula. A warmish medium purple.


Since it's hard to photograph purples, I did a couple comparisons.

Comparison: Zoya Perrie vs. Zoya Malia


Comparison: Zoya Perrie vs. Essie Splash of Grenadine

8 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, I always wanted to get one...why I've never bought it in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm sure you'll get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Perrie and Malia look like two that I might need to order. I had Essie Splash of Grenadine, and it just didn't work with my skin tone. I thought it was gorgeous in the bottle though. Thanks for the comparisons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked up Essie's SOG today and now I need Zoya Perrie. I love your blog and I think your pictures and swatches are some of the best I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Thanks for the comparisons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Gwen! Such a sweet compliment ^_^ 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely recommend Malia! I would hold back on Perrie if SOG didn't work with your skin tone.  It's in a similar colour family, I think, so it might not work either :/

    ReplyDelete