Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air

Yay! My Beautybar.com haul came yesterday \o/ I used my $40 gc from Hautelook on DL GitA, Butter Seattle (err London) Lady Muck, and a Jack Black lip balm in Black Tea and Blackberry. For some reason, the lip balm came with a free gift... a 2oz tube of Jack Black sunscreen LOL


I was planning on getting BL Victoriana instead of the lipbalm, but it was OOS. Maybe it'll be back later and I can get DBF to add it to his order :)

So, I know you're probably all sick of GitA pics... but humour me here :p

Bottle Pics




What I like about GitA over the various frankens floating around is that there are only 2 main colours of glitter in it: pink and blue. There are large pink and blue hex glitters, smaller pink and silver hex glitters, and tiny round glitter that is blue/green at different angles.


So, if you remember my glitterless-GitA franken (named Glitter on the Ground), I layered 2 coats of GitA over it to get this:



Here's the franken by itself


And here's GitA next to my franken


It's so cute, I love it! I'm so glad that beautybar.com gc came around on Hautelook, because I was seriously torn between getting AtU and GitA with my ebay gc, so I'm super happy to have both now (especially at around $11 a bottle!) Woohoo!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! I'm going shopping!! :D

6 comments:

  1. Sick of GitA? Never! I'm in love with it :) Looks great over your franken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Deborah Lippman polish. I've been eyeing it since I heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I finally got it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! :D I feel like I'm sooo behind everyone when it comes to some of these polishes, because I never want to pay retail LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. GITA is so gorgeous! I think it's so unique. But I really love your franken! :)

    Would you mind sharing the recipe to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure! It was 3/4 clear, 1/4 white creme, and a few drops of dark blue creme (I used AA Passport Blue and a bit of OPI Ski Teal We Drop)

    ReplyDelete