Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Revlon Sublime Strawberry and Slipper

Work is a rollercoaster. For two months I had to busy myself because there was no billable work to be found; two weeks ago, we got a rush project requiring lots of OT! Ahhh... work -.-

Couple weekends ago, DBF obliged me a trip to the Sallys-BigLots-DollarTree strip mall on the weekend. I didn't find anything at Sallys or DT, but Big Lots had 2-packs of Revlons for $2.00. I actually went to see if I could pick up some Revlon Perplex for swaps, but they didn't have any.

I picked up a duo containing Sublime Strawberry (one of the scented polishes) and Slipper (one of the glitter topcoats from the summer).

Revlon Sublime Strawberry - I'm actually surprised how much I like this! The scent doesn't really bother me, but I know others are sensitive to these scented Revlons.




Revlon Slipper (Layered over Essie Ballet Slippers) - not the most ideal polish to layer over, but it just happened to be what I was wearing when I bought it :) I picked up Galaxy when these first came out, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I like these :S


4 comments:

  1. I love that Sublime Strawberry! It's not too light and not too dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Sublime Strawberry! It's not too light and not too dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layer combo makes your nails look like a cherry pop tart. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sublime Strawberry looks similar to OPIs 'Chapel of Love', which I love. It has been discontinued though, I think.

    ReplyDelete