Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston

I originally wasn't going to get any polishes from the Texas collection... but I still picked up one :p

OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston: Three coats, still a bit sheer. Nice and bright, not streaky at all. I was on the fence about the colour.




Before I took it off, I slapped on Black Shatter. Eh. I think my fascination with crackle polishes is starting to wane, LOL.


Is it just me, or is OPI overusing dashes in their names to be punny? lol.

Boo, there is a dog tied up on the sidewalk just under my apartment, and he is crying and whining :( It makes me sad...

4 comments:

  1. I love the on you. :) Ugh.. OPI and the Texas collection names.. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great color for the Spring (for me anyway). I'm definitely over the dashes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a great color for the Spring (for me anyway). I'm definitely over the dashes too!

    ReplyDelete