Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Revlon Stormy and Rimmel Steel Gray Comparison

How about a little drugstore mushrooms?

Revlon Stormy - Got this in a swap recently. I thought it would be a good replacement for Rimmel Steel Gray that I'm purging (it pulls a bit purple on me under fluoro lights; hopefully the Revlon does not)

Comparison: Rimmel Steel Gray and Revlon Stormy. The Revlon is a bit darker, but probably not as much as these pics imply!

Rimmel Steel Gray – Here's the Rimmel on its own. I like how it looks here, but at work it looks really purple on me!

2 comments:

  1. Enchantress EnchantressMarch 8, 2012 at 7:35:00 PM EST

    when I was searching for Revlon's Stormy I came across to your blog.Seriously I love grays.  it looks like Rimmel one has more purple undertones. Do you have barry m one? so maybe you can compare the 3 .  I have added Rimmel to my buy list now. Thanks a lot.
    Enchantress
    makeuptemple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete