Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Brucci polishes

I'm having a great Friday so far! I got the good news that I passed a major exam I wrote in October and I couldn't be happier about it. I was fully prepared to accept a failure and now I still can't believe it! I'm walking around the office with a spring in my step! :)

I don't think I posted these Brucci pictures. Brucci is a brand you can find in the North East (perhaps only in the NYC-area?) that is pretty cheap! I got these at a local pharmacy for $2.49 each and I had a coupon for the store as well :) These smell pretty bad and don't mention anything about being B3F on the back so... XD

Brucci Black Emerald - I'm generally not a fan of duochromes, but this is just gorgeous!




Brucci Blue Sapphire - A pretty blue, but I have yet to wear it as a full mani :O



Brucci Amelia's Amethyst - This is a vivid purple, very pretty! This reminded me of Zoya valerie, but they are definitely NOT dupes.



Brucci Grape Galaxy - A cooler toned purple which reminded me of Zoya Julieanne, but with smaller flake/glitter particles. It has a similar formula: their bases are sheer on the first coat, but looks opaque at two coats.



Brucci Elizabeth's "A Natural" - A neutral creme that has a great formula! Opaque in two coats with no streaking!


Brucci Gianna's Rockin' Blue - Very bright turquoise! Again, great coverage at two coats.


I've been really impressed with these Bruccis, other than their smell and the occassional squeaky sound you get opening and closing the cap, hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never heard of this brand but i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee, I love Brucci! Black Emerald is one of my absolute favorites, followed by Grape Galaxy. And these are really awesome swatches, great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite a few brucci polishes, and I know they don't advertise being 3-free, but if you check the ingredients, they don't list Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde or Toluene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, thanks for this. I'll check my bottles at home! I wonder why they smell so bad then, LOL...

    ReplyDelete